The sports facilities
There is a sports ground near the municipal campsite. There you will find a football pitch, tennis courts, a skate park, a swimming pool and a children's playground.
Two boules areas are laid out on the place du 8 Mai, in the centre of the village.
The municipal swimming pool
The swimming pool will be open every day in July and August.
Opening times : 13:30 to 19:00
The pool is totally accessible to the disabled.
There is a refreshment stall serving cool drinks, sweets and ices.
Warming : Special conditions of access to the swimming pool due to the Covid-19
HEALTH MEASURES COVID-19 MUST BE COMPLIED WITH
FOR THE GOOD OF EVERYONE.
- Before each entry, temperature measurement and hand disinfection. In case of temperature above 38 ° the access to the swimming pool will be refused.
- Wear your bathing suit, previously washed, on you.
- Dress to the minimum (shorts, T-shirt, light shoes) and a bag to contain these effects before accessing the beaches.
- Entrance through the corridor of the changing rooms, which will be closed, and mandatory shower at the passage of the footbath before access to the pool, disinfectant will be available for the push button.
- Exit will be through access to the refreshment bar.
- No more than 30 people at the same time in the pool.
- Limited access, pool and beaches, 50 people.
- Respect of regulatory distances per individual or family on beaches and grass.
- In case of crowds, maximum duration of presence: 2 hours.
- Hydroalcoholic product will be available at the refreshment bar at all times.
- The Swim Supervisor, an elected official, or a municipal employee will be responsible for enforcing these guidelines.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE SANITARY MEASURES WILL RESULT IN THE EVACUATION AND CLOSURE OF THE POOL
2020 swimming pool admission fees
|Children under 6||Free|
|Chidren from 6 to 12||1.40 €|
|Multiple 12 session tickets child||14.00 €|
|Multiple 12 session ticket adult||28.00 €|